this is kid oakland blog

(or, as you can see above....k/o...for short.)

My name is Paul Delehanty and I live and work and write in Oakland, California. I've been writing as kid oakland since the first days of scoop at dailykos.com and you may know me from there, or from my participation at blog communities like booman tribune or my left wing. However it may be that you've found your way here...welcome!

Think of this blog as a place to find writing from one progressive writer's point of view. I try to keep the links and content here fresh and reflective of the best writing and voices available on the net. Topics of interest include: electoral politics, national and international news stories, and California life mixed with essays and links on music and culture. If you liked my essays on dailykos, you'll find pieces like them here and links to other writers who work in a similar way.

Simply put, k/o is a place to find writing by me, kid oakland, all in one place, and links to a whole lot more.

Your comments and tips are always welcome. You readership is very much appreciated.

Enjoy!!

Contact me: kidoaklandatcomcast.net

Popular posts from this blog

a serious moment

James Watson: racism alive and well in the USA

Sharks, Carp and Dolphins: applying a model from business to politics