thread of openness

Have you tried the sugar smacks?

{Update:} I want to send out a big thank you to everyone who has stopped by to visit....and especially those who've dropped comments. If you'd told me that I'd have written a piece on Linkin Park in my first week here....I wouldn't have believed it, but there you go.

k/o feels right to me...and I intend to make it worthwhile for you to check in here....either for the content or the links.

Vis a vis the nascent Blog Network on the lower right...in a nutshell, if you link to me, I automatically link to you. That may seem impassive, but what it actually means, in practice, is that I'll be checking out your blog and reading it, and hopefully vice versa. I hope this favors smaller blogs over huge ones we already all know.

The list is currently messy as it seems that big community sites show up over and over again in various guises. But once the list settles down, and it will, as this blog settles in, I think it is the fairest way to do a blogroll, and has interesting possibilities. In fact, I'd love to think that the blog network and my ever changing links above it could become a cool reason to visit here in it's own right...ie. checking out how culture and politics intersect on different blogs...and cross through this one.

Comments

piketaylor said…
i did, and they were delicious.
kid oakland said…
Thanks! Recommendations for the cereal bowl are always welcome....
NYBri said…
I am honored you linked to my photo of Auke Bay, Alaska.

Thanks.
Carnacki said…
I'm really hoping Paul Hackett wins.
Chester said…
kid - just found this place...have been a fan of almost everything I have read of yourson kos.

Consider yourself bookmarked.
kid oakland said…
Thanks chester and NYBri...

and, yeah, Carnacki, me too.....me too.

Popular posts from this blog

a serious moment

James Watson: racism alive and well in the USA

Sharks, Carp and Dolphins: applying a model from business to politics