Bloggers United

I've created a DFA Group on DFA-link called Bloggers United.

The group's main focus is allowing bloggers to keep in touch with one another in a structured way. I'm going to send out occasional "bulletins" on topics like "Blogging Tools" and "2006 Races to Watch". You are welcome to join this group.

If you are not on DFA-link, you can join up through my invitation by using this link.

(P.S. There's 16 of us now. I'm trying to send our personal email invites one at a time....so...if you haven't got one, don't be insulted...and...please feel free to join!!)

You can email me at: kidoaklandactivism"at"comcast"dot"net

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a serious moment

James Watson: racism alive and well in the USA

Sharks, Carp and Dolphins: applying a model from business to politics