DFA-link: Bloggers United

I had a great discussion with Matt Lockshin this afternoon re: blogging and politics. He convinced me to sign up at DFA-link.

I did. It's a "bridge software" between organizing and the social side.

I am convinced we need to do something more than "blogging" in 2006...and at the same time we need to make blogs relevant in ways they haven't been before. This will only happen if bloggers like me get off line and more active and relevant to grassroots politics while continuing to hone my online work. So....

I've created a new email address: kidoaklandactivism"at"comcast.net

And a group at DFA-link called: Bloggers United

Write me if you'd like to link up with my group on DFA-link...or if you have any desire to work with folks like Matt and me on California political activism, or story ideas.

I'm all ears.

Comments

Matt said…
Don't forget to register with DFA-Link here and then sign up for the Say No to Pombo group.
Anonymous said…
Jesus, another hipster in a trucker hat gentrifying Oakland and jacking up the rents. Where are you from, Kid? Connecticut?
kid oakland said…
re: oldhat

You should save the good stuff for your screenplay.
Anonymous said…
Hey Kid,

My comment is over at SoapBlox. I was going to paste it here, but I don't know that I'm ready for California.
Dean said…
Great idea. I'll definitely let my non-anonymous side know about it, looks like a good way to organize and get people together.

Popular posts from this blog

a serious moment

James Watson: racism alive and well in the USA

Sharks, Carp and Dolphins: applying a model from business to politics