funny that way

A funny thing happened when I took a break from blogging...when I stepped back for a moment.

I realized it was time to change some things...not with this blog...but with me. Inopportune time? Sure. But when is it a good time to shake things up? I guess that's why...like so many people, I just kept on keeping on regardless of whether my daily routines were getting me where I wanted to go. That's what we do. That's life. One foot follows the next.

So, in way of explanation, I'm busy reinventing and making some changes that work for me. A break from blogging helps.

I know this isn't much of a post, but I figured I owe you an explanation of my lack of posts. As always, I'm grateful for your readership and your patience.

peace
kid o.

Comments

Ang said…
So is this a "I'm coming back eventually post" ?? :)
Unknown said…
you know what, sometimes you just gotta take a step back.
janinsanfran said…
Come back when you are ready, if that is good for you. We miss you.
Dean said…
Good luck Paul.

Popular posts from this blog

a serious moment

James Watson: racism alive and well in the USA

Sharks, Carp and Dolphins: applying a model from business to politics